Hey loves today I have a review and swatches of the new Limited Edition Wet N Wild Eye Shadow Trio in I'm Seeing Triples! This trio is part of the new Pop Art Craze collection which includes this trio. I was very excited to see the amazing and fun colors that came in these trio's.
I'm Seeing Triples! Comes with a lime green for the brow bone, a bright blue for the crease and a medium shade pink for the eyelid. I thought the color selection was very different and unique.
- I love the white packaging. I am happy that they changed the packaging for this collection just so you can see that it is limited edition.
- The eye shadows apply very smoothly.
- I didn't notice the shades being very chalky.
- The pigmentation could have been a little better.'
- The color's didn't last very long.
Overall I would give this trio a C. Out of all the 6 I didn't find this one to be as terrible as a couple of them, but it also wasn't amazing.
For more photos and swatches, please click see more! :)