Hey girls today I have a post on the Sonia Kashuk Super Sheer Liquid Tiny in Poppy. I have always been a huge fan of Sonia Kashuk, so I just had to try this bad boy out. Or girl, not really sure, so I'll say girl. lol
Poppy is such a beautiful coral color. I wish I would have bought this when summer first started because this is such a beautiful shade for the summer time. The color is extremely pigmented, and a little goes a long way so all you need is a tiny drop of product for your cheeks. You can find these tints at Target.
- Extremely pigmented
- Little product goes a long way
- I like the pump, it makes it easy to use
- Doesn't dry out your skin
- You can only find this at Target, or online.
- It's pretty pricey for a drug store blush. It sells for $9.79
For more photos and swatches, click read more :)