I love when makeup companies come out with Disney themed packaging/products, so when I found out MAC was coming out with a Cinderella collection I was extremely excited! I love the beautiful blue packaging with the gold outline. It looks so classy and really sums up Cinderella. They had many products to choose from, and I ended up only getting two items from the collection. I got this palette which is the Stroke of Midnight palette, as well as one of the lipsticks, which I will save that review for another post. But since I was so in love with this palette I wanted to make sure it had a post of its own.
This palette comes with 6 different eyeshadows, which all of them are permanent except for one:
- Vapour- peach pink with a violet pearl (velvet finish)
- Phloof!- frosted off white (frost finish)
- Omega- soft muted beige taupe (matte finish)
- Quarry- soft muted plum brown (matte)
- Satin Taupe- taupe with silver shimmer (frost finish)
- Stroke of Midnight- black plum with sparkle pearl (velvet finish)
I love how pigmented all of the shades were and I know I will use all of the shades. Sadly this palette is sold out everywhere, but I am really in love with this palette. Let me know what you lovelies picked up from this collection!