If you like nudes and shimmer this palette is for you. When I spotted the new palettes from Wet N Wild at Walgreens, I knew for a fact that this baby was coming home with me. I am such a sucker for nude shades and I love the mixture of creams, gold, and greens in this palette.
- First shade is a matte cream color
- Second shade is a very shimmery champagne color that had more sparkle then pigmentation
- Third is a beautiful shimmery gold
- Fourth is a taupe shimmery shade (which is my favorite in the palette)
- Fifth is a forest shimmery green
- Lastly is a deep brown color with shimmery
I didn't experience any fall out with the shades other then the second shade because it did have a lot of glitter. All the other shades were extremely pigmented and very easy to blend. I was extremely impressed with how pigmented all of the shades were. You can create a lot of beautiful looks with this palette and its such a steal for the price! Let me know if you picked up this palette and what you think of it. It is only $3.99 and can be found at Walgreens.