Hey everyone, I know I know, it literally has been forever since I posted a review, or swatches of anything. I have been extremely busy with a ton of different things, and feel horrible that I haven't posted anything in a while. But I am back and will hopefully be doing at least 3 blog posts a week now, and hopefully more! So let me know if you want to see a review on a specific product, and I would love to do it for you.
To get back into the blogging world, I wanted to do a review on my Jordana powder blushes. I have fallen in love with these blushes and I just had to share them with you because they are super affordable, and one of the best drug store blushes I have ever tried. the only place near me that sells the blushes is K-Mart, so if you have one near you, I would so stop in and see if you can find these. They come in a ton of different shades and also come in different finishes as well. So far I have 5 of the blushes, and plan on getting more!
- Rose Silk- is a dusty rose with a matte finish. Out of the 5 shades I have, this one is my favorite. It is the perfect everyday blush and just gives a nice natural flush of color to my cheeks.
- Coral Sandy Beach- is a gold toned peachy pink with a pearl finish. It does have some beautiful shimmer to it, so it works really well as a highlight/blush all in one.
- Blushing Rose- is a plum rose shade and its a pearl finish.
- Touch Of Pink- is a coral peach with a matte finish. This is another one of my favorite shades. I am just in love with the texture of the matte blushes and I love the fact that it doesn't look chalky.
- Passion Rose- is a light pink rose with a matte finish.
All of these blushes have amazing pigmentation and they all blend really easily. The best thing about these blushes are that they are only $2.99 each so they are super affordable. Also, if you are not into keeping things in pots, these do look like they would be pretty easy to depot. If you have not tried these blushes yet, you are missing out. I just love how long these last on my cheeks and each color is so unique. Let me know if you have tried these yet, and if so, which one is your favorite? I hope you guys enjoy all the photos!