PR Sample|Post Contains Affilate Links
Hi loves, today I have a very exciting review and swatches of the new Pur Cosmetics Eye Polishes. These are currently available at www.ulta.com for $26.00 and comes in 6 different shades and I do have 5 to share with you. They also come with .28oz of product. These were actually sent to me to review for you guys and I am so excited to share my thoughts on them. Also, I kind of went a little picture happy, so this post does include tons of photos.
These are called the Eye Polish Pure Pigment Eye Primer + Top Coat. What is so interesting about this product is that when you apply the product it has a cream texture, but it dries into a powder state. They are very metallic and also extremely pigmented. The colors are so vibrant and once you apply them they do not budge. They last all day and also do not crease on the lids. Also each eye polish comes with a silicone applicator which helps apply the product. Since the product is liquid at first, it helps so you do not make a mess and get the product everywhere. In the swatches below I did use the applicator and I found it very easy to use.
Now onto the colors I have:
- Cashmere- is a great cream shade that also has a gold undertone, which is perfect for a good highlight or for all over the lid
- Silk- is a beautiful rose gold shade, it has that champagne shade to it, but has that rose gold undertone which makes this shade my favorite
- Satin- is a typical champaign shade which will be a shade I will go for quite often
- Velvet- this is a beautiful plum shade and this color screams fall
- Caviar- is that perfect fall green shade, it does have specks of gold shimmer in it as well
I think these eye polishes are going to be a huge success and all of these shades are perfect for the fall time. I highly recommend these and I think you will really enjoy them! Let me know in the comments below which one your favorite is.