Urban Decay Vice4 Palette|PR Sample
Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog. A lot has been going on the last few weeks, which is why I did not keep up with Blogmas. But with the new year coming up, I am 110% devoted to posting more reviews and swatches for you guys. I am very excited for todays post because its on the Urban Decay Vice4 palette. This palette originally retails for $60 but it is currently on sale for $39. If you are interested in purchasing it, Nordstrom's currently has it in stock which you can purchase here www.nordstrom.com
The Vice4 palette is a limited edition palette and comes with 20 different shades, and each shade in this palette is limited edition. It also comes with a duo ended brush that comes with a shadow and crease brush. And as a added bonus it also comes with a cute traveling bag that you can store your palette in, or use it as a makeup bag.
- Bones which is a oyster satin with pearl
- Grip which is a taupe matte and has micro glitter
- Deadbeat which is a black satin with with iridescent micro glitter
- Beat Down which is a deep metallic violet with blue micro glitter
- Pandemonium which is a metallic plum with micro glitter
- Framed which is a light neutral matte satin
- Fast-Ball which is a metallic peachy pink with pink micro glitter
- 1985 which is a metallic fuchsia with fuchsia micro glitter
- Underhand which is a burgundy brown satin
- Harlot which is a metallic lavender
- Discreet which is a soft dusty matte mauve
- Grasshopper which is a metallic emerald with green micro glitter
- C-Note which is a frosted green with micro glitter
- Arctic which is a bright real with tonal sparkle
- Robbery which is a deep metallic brown-gun metal
- Bitter which is a reddish brown matte
- Flame which is a bright orange with gold micro glitter
- Low which is a matte brown with iridescent micro glitter
- Crowbar which is a black with golden metallic pearl and micro glitter
- Delete which is a deep chestnut brown with a matte-satin finish
I think this is a great palette overall. You can create so many different looks with this palette. It is very versatile so I think a lot of people would truly enjoy it. And with the incredible quality of the shadows I would highly recommend this palette.
If you are interested, I would jump on it fast because it is limited edition and since it is currently on sale, they have been selling fast! Let me know if you have this palette and what you think of it!
This post contains affiliated links, and this palette was sent to me for review, but all opinions are my own.