PR Sample|Affiliated Links
Hi loves, today I have a very exciting post on the new MAKE UP FOR EVER 9 Artist Palette. This is the volume 3 palette which contains floral shades and is here for Spring 2016. I am a huge fan of the MUFE shadows, and this palette is literally perfect for Spring. It comes with a lot of bright pastel colors that are perfect for Spring. I don't have a palette like this in my collection, so I was excited to play around with it. And let's just say, I am in love.
This palette comes with 9 different shades that each contain .05oz of product. This palette currently retails for $44.00 and can be found at www.sephora.com. Now lets move on to the shades that are in this palette:
- ME-230 which is a metallic peacock blue
- I-544 which is a iridescent pink granite (this shade is one of my favorites in the palette as well)
- ME-930 which is a metallic black purple
- D-236 which is a diamond lagoon blue
- I-804 which is a iridescent golden pink
- I-918 which is a lavender (one of my favorite shades in the whole entire palette)
- S-404 which is a satin straw yellow
- ME-512 which is a metallic golden beige
- I-528 which is a iridescent pearl
I think they did a great job with adding a variety of different finishes. I wish they would have added at least one matte shade just for like a good transition color, but that's okay. I really enjoyed how well all of the shades swatched. My favorites were the iridescent shades. I love the texture of these shadows because they feel almost wet when you touch it, but it blends out into a nice powder. I also loved the pigmentation. The quality of these shadows are just incredible.
If you are looking for a great palette to add to your collection this Spring, I would highly recommend this one. You can create so many fun pastel looks, and pastels are always a huge trend in the Spring. I can't wait to continue to play around with this palette and create more fun looks!
This post contains affiliated links.