PR Sample|Affiliated Links
Hi loves, I am so excited to share with you gives this new eye liner collection by MAKE UP FOR EVER. They recently collaborated with Charli XCX to bring you the new Aqua XL Eye Pencils. I wanted to share with you guys my thoughts and swatches of these pencils before they are released. These will be available in May and retail for $21.00 each. Right now Sephora has a set available for VIB Rouge members and it includes 4 of Charli XCX Festival Faves, and it retails for $49.00, which you can purchase at www.sephora.com. Now onto the shades!
There is different finishes when it comes to the eye liners. There is matte, diamond, iridescent, metallic and satin. So you are bound to find a shade that you love. My favorites are the matte shades.
- M-10 which is a matte black
- D-12 which is a diamond black
- M-14 which is a matte dark grey
- M-16 which is a matte white (I am in love with this shade. It is going to be perfect to the water line to make your eyes pop)
- S-20 which is a satin dark blue
- M-22 which is a matte cobalt blue
- I-24 which is a iridescent medium blue
- M-26 which is a matte baby blue
- M-30 which is a matte mint green (I am in love with this shade as well. It is perfect to give a pop of color to your look)
- I-32 which is a iridescent medium green
- I-34 which is a iridescent light green
- I-36 which is a iridescent gold/green
- M-40 which is a matte yellow
- ME-42 which is a beautiful metallic gold (this one is my favorite out of all the shades)
- S-50 which is a satin taupe
- M-60 which is a matte deep burgundy
- D-62 which is a diamond brownie color
- M-80 which is a matte deep purple
- I-90 which is a iridescent medium purple
- M-92 which is a matte lilac purple (another one of my favorite shades)
This post contains affiliated links.