Hey everyone, its Peanut Butter Jelly Time! I am so excited for todays review. It is on the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly eyeshadow palette. I am a huge fan of Too Faced eyeshadows, and when I found out they were coming out with a Peanut Butter and Jelly palette, I of course had to get it. This palette is only available at www.ulta.com, both online and in stores. This palette is literally the cutest thing ever. It comes in this cute tin packaging with peanuts all over it. And on top of the cute packaging, the palette actually smells like peanut butter! I mean how incredible is that?
I love how cute the packaging is and I had very high hopes for this palette, but some of the shadows did not perform well. This palette comes with 9 different eyeshadows and a mix of different textures.
- Spread the Love is a beautiful medium peach color with a hint of gold sparkles. I was hoping this shade would be a little bit more pigmented but it did apply a little patchy.
- Peanut Butter is a medium orange brown with a matte finish. This shade is actually in the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette. I found this shade to apply a little patchy as well.
- Peanut Butter Cup is a metallic golden bronze with gold sparkle. I found this shade to be very pigmented and easy to blend.
- Bananas is a soft peach with really fine gold shimmer. I was not a fan of this shade. There wasn't much pigmentation to it. I feel like it would be pretty to wear on top of another eyeshadow but not on its own.
- Peanut Brittle is a metallic burnt orange. This shade is one of my favorites in the whole entire palette. It is so pigmented and was very easy blend out. I love this shade for all over the lids.
- Jammin' is a dark chocolate with golden sparkle. This shade applied very patchy as well. You will have to pack on color to get good color pay off. I thought it was very stiff and hard to blend.
- Extra Creamy is a matte creamy beige. This was my least favorite in the whole entire palette. This shade was extremely chalky and lacked color pay off.
- Jelly is a vibrant orchid. I was so hoping that this color would take the cake for the whole entire palette, but this shade was terrible. In the swatch below I had to swipe on product 3 times just to get that color pay off, and even tho it was still patchy. I was very disappointed since that was the main pop of color in this palette.
- Nuts About U is a matte brown with red undertones. This was another favorite of mine in the palette. It was very very pigmented and easy to blend. I am a sucker for this shade.
If you are a collector I think its a cute palette to have in your collection, however if you are looking for a good pigmented palette, I don't think this one is for you.
You can currently purchase this palette at www.ulta.com for $36.00.
This post contains affiliated links.