Hi loves, I am so excited to talk about the all new Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. When I saw photos of this palette before it came out, I knew I needed it in my collection. If you love warm colors you will then love this palette. It comes with a beautiful mix of warm transition colors, orange shades, browns and champagne colors. This palette had everything I could possible want to create a warm look. On top of the amazing colors, the packaging is also beautiful. It is a light pinky nude shade and its stunning.
This palette comes with 14 different shades and retails for $42.00. One thing I love the most about this palette is that it is made up of mainly matte shades. It comes with 11 mattes and 3 metallics. It also comes with a dual side brush, which I love. Now onto the shades in the palette:
- Tempera is a beige with a ultra matte finish
- Golden Ochre is a earthy yellow with a ultra matte finish
- Vermeer is a beautiful iridescent shell/pink with a metallic finish (this is one of my favorite shades in the palette. I love using this all over the lid or in my inner corner to brighten up my eye look)
- Buon Fresco is a pinky/lavender shade with a ultra matte finish (I love using this shade in my crease to deepen up my look a little)
- Antique Bronze is a medium brown with a metallic finish
- Love Letter is a raspberry shade with a ultra matte finish (this one did apply a little patchy, but it is super easy to blend out)
- Cyprus Umber is a dark brown with a ultra matte finish
- Raw Sienna is a neutral light brown with a ultra matte finish (this is one of my favorite transition colors in this palette)
- Burnt Orange, just like the name says, is a burnt orange shade (my other favorite transition color in the palette)
- Primavera is a beautiful shimmery gold shade and has a metallic finish
- Red Ochre is a sienna shade with a ultra matte finish
- Venetian Red is a crimson shade with a ultra matte finish (I am not a huge fan of this shade. It did apply a little patchy, but just like Love Letter it is easy to blend out)
- Warm Taupe is a very pretty earthy gray with a ultra matte finish
- Realgar is a brick red/orange and has a ultra matte finish
I thought all of the shadows performed very well. Love Letter and Venetian Red did apply patchy, but they did blend out nicely. I loved the texture of the shadows. They all have a very nice buttery texture, and were all very pigmented. I did have a little fall out with some of the shades, so just be sure to tap off your brush before applying it to your eye.
I think for $42.00 you are getting such a good deal with this palette. If you love warm palettes and matte shades, I highly recommend pick this up!
This palette contains affiliated links.