PR Sample|Affiliated Links
Hi loves, I am so so excited to share with you guys the new It Cosmetics Superhero Eye Transforming Anti-Aging Super Palette! I am a huge fan of the Superhero mascara, so I was so excited when I received this palette from It Cosmetics. I am such a sucker for palettes and this one is right up my alley.
This palette comes with three eye foundation shades, which these shades are meant to be used all over the lid and up to the brow bone. It also comes with three nude shades, three neutral shades and also 3 liners. Even though the palette is divided up, you can still use this shades however you would like. One of my favorite things about this palette is that it includes a mix of mattes and shimmers, as well as nudes and deep shades. It's a great palette to create any type of look you can think of. I think the concept of this palette is amazing!
- Confidence which is a beautiful matte cream shade
- Pow which is a matte cream yellow toned shade
- Magical which is a beautiful shimmery champagne
I thought all of the eye foundation shades performed really well. The matte shades did not appear chalky and the shimmery shade is just stunning.
- Limitless which is a brown champagne color
- Powerful which is a light champagne color
- Aura which is a shimmery brownie shade
These have such a buttery texture. I thought all three shades blended out really nicely and had killer pigmentation. My favorite of the three if Powerful. I love using it all over the lid.
- Unstoppable which is a beautiful shimmery gold
- Superstar which is a shimmery brown taupe
- Fearless which is a shimmery burnt orange shade
I thought all shades performed really well except for Fearless. It did apply a little patchy but it was still really pigmented. I am in love with Unstoppable. It is one of the prettiest gold eyeshadow shades that I own.
- Bold which is a deep dark blue
- Daring which is a matte medium brown shade
- Superhero which is a matte black
I was so surprised with how well the liner shades applied. They were also very pigmented, but I did notice there is a little fall out with these shades. They are still easy to blend out and would be perfect to wear in the lash line or in the crease for a smokey look.
I think this palette is for sure a must have in your collection. It has so many beautiful shades and the quality of the shadows is amazing. This palette does retail for $42.00 and is currently available at www.ulta.com.
This post contains affiliated links.