PR Samples|Affiliated Links
Hey everyone, I am so excited to share with you swatches of the new Retro Matte Liquid Lipsticks by MAC. They recently came out with tons of new shades which are added to the permanent line. I am a huge fan of the retro matte line. I love how pigmented all of the shades are and the formula is not too drying on the lips. They also last all day. So for this post I just wanted to share the new shades with you as well as swatches of them.
From left to right we have:
- Dash O' Spice which is a yellow beige
- Flesh Stone which is a greyish taupe
- Cafe Au Chic which is a grey beige
- Simply Smoked which is a brown taupe
- Uniformly Fabulous which is a blackened grape
- So Me which is a greyed plum (this one is my favorite out of all the new shades)
- Burnt Spice is a dusty dirty rose
- Chocotease which is a very deep chocolate brown
- Young Attitude which is a blackened teal
- Carnivorous which is a deep blackened red
I seriously love all these fun new shades. They do retail for $21.00 and can be purchased at www.nordstrom.com or www.maccosmetics.com. Let me know in the comments below what your favorite shade is.
This post contains affiliated links.